Why Take out a Working Capital Loan with our SBA Partners?
It’s tough to beat the low cost rates and long repayment terms of a working capital SBA loan. However, the traditional process of applying directly at a bank can be quite cumbersome and often results in a 'NO'. We Change All of that by making it easy for you to apply for a working capital SBA loan online and our marketplace helps get you to a 'YES'.
We accomplish this by matching your business with the SBA lender most likely to fund your loan.
- Minimum Loan Amount: $30,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: $350,000
- Interest Rates: 5.85% - 8.95%
- Term: 10 years
You can use the funds in a variety of ways:
Refinance high-cost debt and save thousands.
Attract new prospects to grow your customer base.
Purchase equipment to improve efficiency.
Scale your business by adding new products or services.
Add needed staff to build your business.
Purchase inventory to meet busy sales periods.
The Funds May Not Be Used for Construction of any kind
- 2+ years in business
- Business owners must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents
- Business owners must have personal credit scores above 640
- Cash flow to support loan payments
- Bankruptcies or foreclosures in the last 3 years
- Prior default on government backed loans
- Outstanding tax liens
- Loan proceeds cannot be used for unpaid taxes
* The Rates & Terms of All Loans offered by our lending partners are subject to underwriting approval and may change, be adjusted or modified on a case by case basis as determined by the actual financial information discovered through the underwriting process of each lender!