Accounts Receivable Financing – How does it work?
- You deliver goods or services to your customers.
- Your customers may take 30, 60, or even 90 days to pay!
- You Send your invoices to our A/R Financing Partner Company right away.
- Your Company receives a Cash Advance up to 95% of those invoice amounts.
- Those Advances will be wired into your checking account within 24 hours!
- Then the Finance Company Collects the money owed to your businesses.
- You receive the remaining amount minus a small factoring fee.
Benefits To Your Business:
- Frees up time to run your business
- Avoids debt
- Easy application and no hidden fees
- No Long Term Contracts
- You Choose The Amount that fits your needs
- A Pricing Structure that Crushes the Competition
- Personal Credit Scores are NOT The Deciding Factor
- Order a FREE No Obligation Quote Today